Enhanced Due Diligence Reports / Detailed KYC Background Checks in Kazakhstan
We have been providing our clients with high quality and cost effective enhanced due diligence (EDD) reports on individuals and companies in Kazakhstan (also known as Kazakhstan background reports or Kazakhstan background checks) since 1999.
If you are contemplating entering into a professional relationship with a prospect or potential partner in Kazakhstan, it is imperative to conduct enhanced due diligence checks.
A Proximal Consulting enhanced due diligence report will confirm whether a customer or partner (prospective or existing) is providing you with complete and accurate information. Our detailed research will also uncover any existence of criminal activity such as money laundering, corruption, terrorist financing or fraud.
Through a combination of extensive and proven investigative tools, together with reliable associates providing in-country intelligence, we can determine the legitimacy of an individual or legal entity in Kazakhstan.
In terms of our investigations, we seek to confirm the following information during the course of our enquiries:
- Confirmation of identity
- Current and/or previous residential addresses
- Past and/or present passports issued to the subject of our report
- Information regarding the subject’s family members and civil status
- The subject’s career history and professional background, including corporate positions and shareholdings
- Any real estate and vehicles owned by the subject
- Any negative or detrimental material regarding the subject and the subject’s business interests
- Whether the subject should be viewed as a PEP (politically exposed person) and/or a close family member or associate of a PEP
- Any links between the subject and organised crime, money laundering, corruption, business crime and/or any other type of criminal activity
- Sanctions risks
Client confidentiality is of the utmost importance to us, and all of our enhanced due diligence checks in Kazakhstan are conducted in a totally discreet manner.
Our enhanced due diligence reports on Kazakh individuals and corporate entities will not only ensure that the legal and regulatory obligations of our clients have been met, but they are also designed to safeguard our clients from any financial, legal, operational or reputational risks.